Precision CNC Machining
In addition to the innovative cold forming technology, SCHWEIZER TECHNOLOGIES offers a full range of proven precision CNC machining services: CNC milling, CNC turning, CNC drilling and CNC grinding.
Range of services
The range of services of SCHWEIZER TECHNOLOGIES includes the development and production of high-quality and economical prototypes, samples, molds, tools, assemblies, series and devices. As a reliable full-service partner, SCHWEIZER TECHNOLOGIES is also a valued supplier of related services, such as the professional construction based on state-of-the-art 3D CAD / CAM technology or, for example, the perfect component finishing in the field of surface refinement.
Extensive industry knowledge thanks to decades of experience and know-how: For several decades, SCHWEIZER TECHNOLOGIES has been manufacturing CNC precision components for a wide range of industries, including:
- Automotive Industry
- Electrical engineering
- Precision Engineering
- Research and Development
- Semiconductor industry
- Medical components
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Fixture construction and tooling
Customers of SCHWEIZER TECHNOLOGIES benefit from numerous production options and lean design processes. For every project SCHWEIZER TECHNOLOGIES develops the most technically optimal and economical solution - of course in high-end quality.
Our goal: The efficient production of precision components with a high performance requirement and at the same time low part costs.
State-of-the-art CNC production technology
We regularly invest in modern CNC machining centers, CNC tools, support systems and our highly qualified team. For modern CNC manufacturing, we operate dedicated CNC machining centers for milling, turning, drilling and multi-spindle machining centers.
Comprehensive production possibilities
Our precision CNC milling and turning equipment is an integral part of our overall design and manufacturing capabilities:
- CNC milling, CNC turning, CNC grinding, CNC drilling
- Precision measurement technology (Zeiss)
- Comprehensive precision mechanical solutions
- Manufacturing competence through decades of experience and know-how
- Full service package: from parts design to assemblies
- High degree of flexibility combined with full production control
Range of materials
Within our CNC manufacturing we process a wide range of materials, including:
- Stainless steel
Advantages of CNC production by SCHWEIZER TECHNOLOGIES
- Development and production of individual parts, samples, prototypes, molds, tools, assemblies, small series and medium series as well as large series
- High level of vertical integration with design, production and assembly of milled parts and turned parts, assemblies and production devices
- Jig manufacturing
- High quality finishing (in-house)
- Delivery of ready-to-install components (deburred and cleaned)
- 3D CAD / CAM construction using the latest VISI-CAD software
- Simulation software for massive forming
- Certified quality management according to ISO 9001:2015