Robust industrial components and system components, developed and manufactured for reliable use in the communications industry.
Unconditional functional reliability
SCHWEIZER TECHNOLOGIES is a valuable development partner for challenging future projects: In applications of the communications industry, we bring in all our know-how in the field of materials science and the processing of special materials.
This is how our robust components ensure their functional reliability in the long term. The powerful components from SCHWEIZER TECHNOLOGIES easily withstand mechanical, physical and thermal stresses.
Application examples in the communications industry
- High-frequency shields packaged in tape & reel process for fully automatic further processing
- Punching tapes, assembly parts, contact rivets
- Connectors or round contacts, loose or on the belt
- Punched / bent parts made from almost all metals
- Punching grid for contacting printed circuit boards
- Metal-plastic composite parts
- Possible material thicknesses: 0.05mm to 4mm with a bandwidth dimension up to 270mm
At a glance
- Precision parts loose or on the belt, bright, pre-finished or subsequently electroplated - full or selective.
- Production on modern stamping machines with up to 1,500 strokes per minute
- Lot sizes of up to 150 million parts per year possible
High load capacity - Economical - Long life
Our customers benefit from high-performance precision components with maximum service life and at the same time economical investment costs.
Our variable manufacturing and flexible production planning enables a wide range of different products throughout the communications industry.