SCHWEIZER TECHNOLOGIES GmbH
High performance components for the precision industry
Made in Germany On schedule Low cost
As one of the leading suppliers of high-precision industrial components and ready-to-install system components, SCHWEIZER TECHNOLOGIES specializes in the development and production of industrial components with high technical requirements.
Made in Germany: Since its foundation, SCHWEIZER TECHNOLOGIES develops and manufactures exclusively in Germany. Only here can we achieve the necessary development and manufacturing quality to realize a 90% quota of ship-to-line and ship-to-stock.
In addition to the development and production of high-precision functional components, the basis for our continuous growth is on-time delivery and an excellent price / performance ratio.
Range of services
Diverse and always highly precise
SCHWEIZER TECHNOLOGIES develops and manufactures:
- Punched parts such as contact springs, bent parts, assembled punched parts, punched strips
- Pulling parts, for instance, metal-ceramic joints and metal-glass joints, high-tech deep drawn parts
- Pressed parts
- Plastic-metal composite parts
- Injection Molded Plastics
- System components such as contact springs, contact sets for switches and relays
Industries & Customers
SME. Large Groups. worldwide.
We maintain a close partnership with our customers - from part design and tool design to series productions. This as well as our quality, a best price-performance ratio and punctuality makes us a sought-after partner of medium-sized companies to small corporations and large corporations - worldwide.
Designated domestic and foreign companies have found a reliable partner in SCHWEIZER TECHNOLOGIES - including large medium-sized companies as well as several DAX-listed companies. Our customers are at home in the EU, USA, India and the Far East.
Our quality is particularly in demand in the industry sectors:
- Power elecronics
- Medical industry
- Semi conductors
- Electrical engineering
effective and consistent
Demanding industrial sectors such as the automotive industry and medical technology rely on our project management. We consistently pursue:
- Product- and production planning
- Tool design and tool manufacturing
- Series production
- After sales services
From prototype to mass production
Everything is possible
Our particular strength lies in the efficient production of prototypes and small batches as well as customer-specific automation for the production of cost-effective mass production.
- Production of prototypes by means of milling, lasers and wire EDM
- Small series - 10 to 1.000 parts
- Medium series - 1.000 to 10.000 parts
- Large series - 10.000 to 150.000.000 parts